This is now a more extensive update. This started as just replacing the egregiously bad stock tower and then adding apron lights so the airport wasn't pitch black at night. Well, it's gotten a little more out-of-hand. See update below:
- Added a custom-built and textured Signature Flight Support over by the GA Ramp
- CAPE AIR GATES now avaiable - Cape Air flies Cessna 402's out of C27, so 10 small space are there now
- Adding the Cape Air gates meant re-doing all of the gates for the airport as well as taxiways.
- Re-did all ramp, gate, etc. markings to reflect reality as best as possible
- Added custom taxiway surface markings where appropriate (Instersection markings, ILS and APCH hold short markings, anti-certain-famous-celebrity "TAXI" marking on Taxiway Mike, etc.)
Please let me know if anything is amiss - this is a TON of work to revise all of this, and it's likely I missed something. If you find it all valuable, please consider tossing a dollar two my way via the Donate button. Thank you and Enjoy!!
v1.1 UPDATE - Due to popular demand, I have added arpon floodlights by the gates, etc. I tried to place them as accurately as possible based on satellite images, but if anything is incorrect, let me know!
To re-iterate, this does not fix any weird taxi issues, unrealistic terminal, garage, etc. Just the tower. (and as of v1.1 - Floodlights) :-)
There may be downstream issues - if anyone notices problems, please let me know and I will try to address quickly. Enjoy!
As usual, simply un-zip and place in your community folder.