- Made changes to decals placed at the front of the fuselage based on community feedback
- "NO TOW" decal is back where it should be
- Textures adjusted to better fit lower LOD models, texture padding reduced as it was causing some artefacts when applied to the lower LOD models including air traffic.
- Some adjustments to the PBR materials.
- More accurate paint with several small details added
- Added bolts to the cockpit window as in real life
- Re-created tail from scratch, sharper, better quality reference image used, more in line with the latest branding
- Removed some red markings for accuracy
- Added some extra red markings in the front part of the fuselage
- Added Reg. Number to the front gear doors.
- New PBR material now covering layered logos and tail sticker
- Resized and repositioned the logos and crest to better match the reality
- Default tail number is now disabled without modifying panels.
- Compatible with A32NX
- Compatible with the Megapack
- Registration number updated - new font, spacing, more accurate positioning
- Recoloured some fins for more accuracy
Many thanks to community members for supplying feedback and additional reference materials including the font, blue prints and photos to ensure even more accurate livery.
- Completely repainted from the ground up with ultra high resolution texture.
- Sharpness and Resolution of the elements has been increased substantially.
- New, more realistic Logo with dotted pattern.
- Dotted pattern on the tail, tail reworked completely, more realistic.
- One World Logo added.
- Shiny rims around the doors and windows are added.
- Red Markings on the wings added as per real livery.
- The Livery is now more reflective, similar to 787 for a more realistic and an eye candy look.
- Logo on the belly of the plane removed to be more realistic.
Ultra High quality livery suitable for a closer look.
To Install the livery, simply drag and drop to the community folder.