BAe 146-300 - Air Dolomiti Fleet Package [4K & 8K] - See below for details on what's in what file.
Due to several requests, and it being a pretty simple but awesome livery, here is a small package of the five British Aerospace 146-300's which Air Dolomiti operated between the years of 2005 and 2009. In a trend that it doesn't look like they continued, each of the aircraft were named after an Italian opera, which is kind of neat - Aida, La Traviata, Nabucco and Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi, and Madama Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini. Unfortunately the 146's were retired and replaced by Embraers.
I put a fair bit of effort into these, and there's some annoying tiny differences between them - especially ADJF and ADJJ - so I tried to capture those where possible. As always, let me know if you see anything I've missed!
To install simply drop the folders into your Community folder, or wherever you handle your addons. :)
I-ADJH Madama Butterfly
I-ADJJ La Traviata
- Main File: Fleet Package [8K] - The main file is a package of the five planes in full 8K resolution.
- Optional File 1: Fleet Package [4K] - Here's the package of five planes in 4k resolution.
- Optional File 2: I-ADJF only [8K] - For those who don't want/need all of the planes, here's just one.
- Optional File 3: I-ADJF only [4K] - And here's just one in lower resolution.
Air Dolomiti - DLA/EN - DOLOMITI
Originally one of however many Italian regional airlines there have been, Air Dolomiti was acquired by Lufthansa in the early 2000's. Nowadays it flies routes from Frankfurt and Munich to various Italian destinations, as well as some others - which is a shame because Air Dolomiti used to fly some pretty special routes (see below). To my huge frustration, it doesn't look as if Air Dolomiti ever flew into my favourite airport, Bolzano. :(
I've struggled to find routes that Air Dolomiti flew in the 146, so I've taken some liberties..
- Frankfurt to Innsbruck, DLA11A <-> DLA71H. Currently operated by Air Dolomiti's E195s but it isn't a huge stretch to imagine them using the 146 for this.
- Venezia to Lugano, DLA230 <-> DLA231. A historic route from 1992 which was flown in Dash 8's but... I mean, 146's were rated for Lugano, so... a man can dream, right?
- Main File - Fleet Package [8K] - The full set in glorious 8192x8192 resolution textures.
- 1.0 - Initial Release
Really good work.. Thanks for putting these together! Nice to take the proper Dolomiti livery over the Alps again! only tiny mistake is on passenger windows just below aft wing root something weird has happened.. looks like there's 1 and half windows?? (both sides) But so glad to have these available now! Cheers for great work
booksmczaddy 10 day(s) ago
Oh, strange, I'll have a look! Thanks for letting me know 😊
booksmczaddy 9 day(s) ago
Very strange, the standard .psd file has the window off-set compared to the model! I'll fix it up and post an update in the next day or so 😊
Thanks a lot for this one!
booksmczaddy 10 day(s) ago
No worries! Hope you enjoy!