ENBO - Bodø airport and Bodø main air station
A beautiful airport and air force base situated next to Bodø city.
How to pronounce it? The Ø is the same sound as 'i' in 'bird' or the 'u' in Murphy.
A huge thank you to Terje Vanvik for reference photos and info.
If you hate all the red ground markings, I've uploaded an addon that reduces red ground line intensity in the whole sim (screenshots taken with this installed): https://flightsim.to/file/5380/red-painted-lines-fix
ENBR Bergen - Flesland
ENZV Stavanger - Sola
- If you prefer smaller bushes instad of trees see the "options" folder.
- Option to remove or include retired RNoAF firetrucks. See "options" folder.
- Optional package "AItrafficTest.zip" in options folder to add some simple A320 AI traffic test routes.
MSFS doesn't seem to have Airliner AI traffic at Bodø by default, so it took some time to figure out that AI wasn't working properly here.
- Reworked most of the AI taxi network to get AI traffic working.
- Added an optional AI traffic route package to the options folder with some basic test routes.
- Modified shelter behind fire station.
- Reworked Terminal PBR textures to add grooves and randomness to wall tiles.
- Still cleaning up shelter placement. Trying to blend over 60 shelters with the terrain is a small nightmare.
- Fixed north shelters model LOD error.
- Fixed: Had accidentally doubled up all shelters. I've removed the option to disable shelters and placed them back in the main file to make development easier.
- Added snowplow model.
- Added clutter to open shelters
- Added new detailed interior to open shelters
- Some fighter shelters are now open, with parking named as M61-63.
- Added textures and lights to military buildings.
- Added 3 more types of shelters. All shelters should now be placed.
- Custom working animated jetways
- Custom lights
- Correctly placed and named taxiways
- Correctly placed and named parking spaces on terminal area
- Modified Biome and removed trees
- Terraforming + sloped runway
- 3D models including:
- Passenger terminal
- Cargo buildings
- Tech hangars
- 330 SAR hangar
- Fire station with correct fire trucks (static only due to MSFS SDK limitations)
- Bodø Remote Tower Center
- Babcock / Lufttransport air ambulance base
- Military hangars
- Military fighter shelters
- Light masts
- Air history museum and retired 737 east of airport
Gates 14, 17, 18 have jetways.
Ramp 11-21 for passengers around terminal building
Ramp 22-26 on terminal apron
Ramp 27-34 on western part of terminal apron for small planes including air ambulance
N41 and N42 (ficticious names) outside Air ambulance hangar
NW51 and NW52 (ficticious names) outside tech hangars
M61-M63 (ficticious names) inside open fighter shelters. Max wingspan 15m.
- The MSFS graphics engine struggles with the pattern and makes moiré distortions on the jetways
- Named Bodo instead of Bodø in MSFS
This file was uploaded to flightsim.to and may not be reuploaded anywhere else or used commercially without my permission