IMPORTANT NOTE: The Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 900/1000 is an extension to the CRJ 550/700 and assumes this version installed! You can buy the CRJ 550/700 here:
Piloting commuter aircraft is most attractive for flight simulator fans that like flying according Instrument flight rules (IFR), but have limited time available to spend. Commuter aircraft servicing connections from smaller airports to the big hubs and vice versa and are intensive flying in the real world as well as in the simulator.
A famous representative of this aircraft category is the Bombardier (nowadays Mitsubishi) CRJ line of 50 to 100 passengers. Originally developed to replace the more uncomfortable and noisier turboprop range in this class, the beautiful, sleek CRJ airliners were of particular interest to airlines wanting to offer jet feeling on short routes.
Their specific design with the engines in the back, low wing and slim fuselage, allowing only 2-2 seat arrangements, made them look sportive and a bit like the business jets.
Their avionics and systems have been leading edge at the time of development and highly automated to reduce the work load of pilots in the tight schedules and shortest turn-around times.
Pilots like to fly them because they are powerful, agile, and a joy to fly manually. They also demand more flying skill than a modern Airbus or Boeing, because the ability to automate the flight is limited. For example, it is not possible to control the airspeed during the flight. In addition, the airports you fly to may require more manual flying due to lack of navigational installation or scenic environments.
The Aerosoft CRJ 900/1000 for the current Microsoft Flight Simulator has been built on the experience of the developers from the CRJ family offered for FSX and Prepar3D. Yet the new technology available within MSFS gave all developers involved the opportunity to use the latest in design, system and flight model programming. Therefore, they were reconstructed from ground up to match the new standard in look, function and flying characteristics. This small high-end airliner was created with the gracious support of Microsoft and Asobo, which ensured that the new features of the Microsoft Flight Simulator could be implemented.
- Highly detailed modeling based on many photos of the original aircraft
- Covered with high resolution PBR textures that convey virtual reality extremely well
- The possibilities of the new flight simulator engine are mostly utilized
- Fluid animations of moving parts such as landing gear, flaps and doors
- The cockpit shows detailed modeling and animations that provide a realistic look and feel of this popular airliner
- Support of advanced features, such as rain effects, etc.
- The flight model is based on Flight Simulator's new aerodynamic model to provide more realistic behavior of the CRJ in all flight conditions. It has been fine tuned to reflect the performance and reactive behavior of the CRJ
- Included are the CRJ 900 and 1000 models with 17 liveries
- Extensive Flight Management System and Rockwell Collins Proline 4 Avionics including Advisory and Coupled Vertical Navigation
- Delivered with October 2021 (AIRAC 2110) nav data
- Navigation data can be updated via NavDataPro and Navigraph
- Head-up Guidance System
Electronic Flight Display:
- Detailed performance calculations based on actual weight and balance and graphical display of actualized load sheet
- Transfer of weight, fuel and calculated V-speeds into the FMS, if desired
- Checklists for all flight situations
- Individual configuration settings for aircraft maintenance, preferred aircraft state when loading and additional options
- Chart display (NavDataPro Charts and Navigraph charts) with position tracking (this option will be made available free of charge as soon as the SDK allows it)
- Lufthansa City Line D-ACNM
- Scandinavian Airlines OY-KFI "Rolf Viking"
- Scandinavian Airlines EI-FPN "Menja Viking"
- American Eagle PSA N550NN
- DELTA AIRLINES N324PQ
- SKYWEST "35th Anniversary" N821SK
- Air Canada C-GJZV
- Lufthansa City Line D-ACNU "Uetersen"
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-JZS
- IBERIA AIR NOSTRUM EC-JYA "Comunitat Valenciana"
- PRIVATE D-ACHH
- Air France HOP! F-HMLH
- BINTER 9H-MPA "Macaronesia"
- Air France HOP! F-HMLK "DS Regions"
- GARUDA PK-GRO
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-MNQ "Burgos"
- HIBERNIAN EI-HBB "RÍA DE VIGO"
- BINTER 9H-MOX "Islas Canarias"
- IBERIA REGIONAL EC-MJP
- BRITAIR F-HMLA
- Eight manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation
- Immersive sounds created using Wwise (so full FS standards)
- Compatible with Honeycomb and newest Thrustmaster TCA controllers
- Many new options to tweak the product to your likings and your hardware
L'installation et les mises à jour se font via Aerosoft One, ce qui nécessite une connexion internet et un compte utilisateur Aerosoft ! Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser ce produit sans Aerosoft One, et l'acceptation des conditions de service d'Aerosoft lors de la création du compte est obligatoire pour l'installation et l'utilisation de ce produit.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020) + Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700
- OS: Windows 10 version 1909 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Disk space: 2 GB
- Mouse with mouse wheel
- Controller with throttle analog lever for an optimal throttle control (Throttle control using a gamepad is possible, but only through buttons, not through auto-centering axis)
Plus d'articles par Aerosoft
Découvrez d'autres produits de ce développeur.