Welcome eveyone to yet another indian airport for msfs made by me. Myself Abhijit Anil (Alkee) who made a freeware VABB airport for msfs and took this big step to make an payware Airport without compromising the quality and adding some good crazy realistic details to the airport. Jayprakash Narayan Airport is an International airport located in Patna, the state capital of Bihar in India.It is named after independence activist Jayprakash Narayan.It is classified as a restricted international airport due to its short runway.It is the 9th busiest airport in India, and the annual passenger traffic increased by [verification needed] per cent in the year 2020-21.To meet demand, the Airports Authority of India (AAI) is working to expand and modernise airport infrastructure. The airport is currently undergoing an ambitious expansion project that is due to be completed in 2023.In addition to this, the AAI has proposed to develop a civil enclave at Bihta Air Force Station to serve as the second airport for Patna.
- Animated Indian train with a Closeby modeled Station
- Interior modeled Terminal
- Modeled the Entrance of the patna
- PBR Textures for most of the models
- Few Memes (don't take it personally just for laugh only)
- Modeled the nearby aviation college
- Made Boundary and reworked on the surrounding area
- Accurate ground detailing
- Taxi signs and taxi way are assigned according to real world chart.
- Wind sock position accurate to real world.
This scenery is tested throughly with all possible configuration. This Airport is FPS Friendly not much of an impact in FPS.
Issue & Fixes
If you found any model didnt load properly then go in drone camera and go up nearly 500-1000 feet high and then come back down to the model u found which didnt load properly that should fix it or else just restart your flight.
Special Thank to:
- Aditya Sethi (#adi)
- Parshva Trivedi (#Parshva8888)
- Manan (#iamspirit320)
- Saif Salahuddin (#Saif )
- Avi Deory (#AVI deOry)
- Aaryan Sharma (#Aaryan Sharma)
And all the members of FlightSim India in discord without you guys this airport wouldn’t be looking this GREAT!!!
- Latest Version of Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon RX 570 or GeForce GTX 770 or better
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Une assistance relative aux produits est disponible Toute question peut également être envoyée par courriel à [email protected] - dans les cas habituels, le développeur répondra dans les 48 heures