Profile for Spad.Next to use behringer X-Touch mini as FBW A32NX Flight Deck
Layer A controls Capt.:
- Alarms and Warnings
- EFIS Control Unit
- Flight Control Unit
Rotary knob LEDs indicate selected QNH, ROSE, RANGE and ALT-mode
Master Alarms buttons blink when active to catch attention
Active push buttons light up
Rotary knobs pressed short: PUSH
Rotary knobs pressed long: PULL
Left rotary knob changes VHF frequency. Short press switches between whole and fractal numbers, long press swaps active and standby frequency.
Slider controls cockpit zoom
Layer B controls:
- Overhead External Light Panel
- Cockpit Lighting Capt.
Landing light button pressed short: TOGGLE lights
Landing light button pressed long: Lights OFF and RETRACT
Slider controls daytime by minutes (slow slide) and hours (fast slide).
A matching overlay for this profile is available at https://flightsim.to/file/53526/overlay-for-x-touch-mini-for-airbus-a320-family.
- Rotary knob LEDs light up while turning - use slow turn to avoid this behaviour
- The knobs an don’t match with Flightsim values especially after changing the X-Touch's layers
You need to have:
- Behringer X-Touch mini https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0B3M
- Spad.next (MSFS/FSX/P3D Edition) https://www.spadnext.com/home.html
- FBW A32NX (tested on experimental Version) https://flightsim.to/file/8486/flybywire-a32nx