Cockpit Repaint for A2A Piper PA-24-250 Comanche
This repaint changes A2A Piper Comanche interior look. I never was a fan of beige interiors, so i decided to repaint this interior to match my taste.
- Added Black Panel version to package
Package contains following modifications:
- Grey ceiling
- Grey side panels
- Changed material on side panels (no more old worn leather, instead of it more elegant dark material)
- Changed seats materials and colors (including light outline of seats)
- Changed colors of some beige details
- Changed colors of sunshades
- Removed biggest scratches and corrosion from cockpit panel (There are still some scratches, but not as many as in default cockpit textures)
- Retextured flaps lever, emergency gear lever cover and some other details
Cockpit looks now like used one, but in reasonably good condition. It's not meant to be brand new.
In sunny weather some of dark blue color will be visible on materials.
Mod works only with liveries that are using white cockpit panel.
You can use it with my livery for Comanche -> Piper Comanche | Modern Glossy Livery
My Reshade Preset used on screenshots -> Realshade V1
Simply unzip downloaded file, and drop desired version to community folder.
Only one folder should be in use! Choose either normal or black cockpit panel version.
Mod doesn't overwrite any aircraft files, so you can turn it off by removing it from community folder or unlink in Addons Linker.