This is my Version of WADP in the the Puncak Regency..
I built this little scenery last Year before i built WAYL. This Place has no specials, so i implemented some Cargo Stuff and People near the Parking Spot to give this Place a bit life... add some vegetation and other stuff. ..Oh, watch out for crocodiles. There are some there
List of dependencies:
Wantok´s Papua Scenery`s and Fixes are recommend ..also a shorter tree mod of your choice
You need also some Librarys (see below..) to display it correctly. Sorry for the many, but I didn't know any better at the time ..
A big thank you to all library developers and scenery developers for doing a great job for the MSFS community!! Thanks
Explanation/Description of my Scenerys builds..
My MSFS Scenery has been developed using mixed informations gathered from Google Maps/Bing Maps, Images and from overflights of Bush Pilots VLogs of the airstrip and the surroundings. Hopefully that I was able to give a bit life into the airfield with my custom and real life mix.
Most of my Scenery improvements has:
- removed / shortened Trees at Runways End (a shorter tree mod also recommend)
- parking spot for starting in cold & dark
- animated / static People / Animals
- loading stuff near parking spot
- a “chill-out Campfire” in the area for a short break (pbk-effects-library needed.. but the Autor delete the file here. but goolge is your friend. Or place your own via 42//Campout.. i find no other animated fire at this time.. sry)
Unfortunately, due to lack of time, I have no experience in object construction. I therefore built with several library packages and the Premium Edition of MSFS. So you need a few object libraries (listed in dependencies) to see all of my entire scenery.. OK, there are quite a few, but if you don't like the scenery or the dependencies you needed, please skip the download or simply delete my Scenery.