Welcome to EDXI Nienburg-Holzbalge, a small airport in the northern part of Germany, located between Bremen and Hannover, approximately 5nm northwest of Nienburg. It is home to the flying club LSC Nienburg/Weser e.V.
This scenery was kindly requested and strongly supported by Philipp, a member of the LSC.
- corrected error which led to ground services being disabled everywhere across the world, now only at EDXI
To update, please remove the old folder and replace it with the new one.
As usual, unzip the contents and drop the folder tumbleweed-airport-edxi-nienburg-holzbalge into the Community folder.
This scenery features:
- fully reworked runway layout with specific markings
- additional parking locations around the airport, including fuel station
- ditches in close proximity to the runway, along with barriers
- custom-built tower, club home and hangars
- visual landmarks in the airport vicinity: marina, bridges across the 'Schleusenkanal', quarry (terrain height modification only)
- Nienburg VOR (NIE)
- various library objects placed around the airport
The scenery requires the following libraries:
- Mikea.at - AssetPack
- Mikea.at - Airport Markings
- EDHK Lights & Objects Developers Pack (Asset-Pack)
- Windy things
Created using textures from 3Dtextures.me, texturecan.com and ambientCG.com, licensed under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal License. All trademarks, logos and brand names used in the scenery are the property of their respective owners and are used solely for recreating a real-life rendition of the airport.
Enjoy the scenery, happy landings in Nienburg!