FlySafair in their brand new green and gold livery for the PMDG 737-800 BW ZS-SJU. This file contains the ptp-file that must be installed using the PMDG Operations Center (OC2). Limited photos available. livery will be updated as more photos become available.
Thank you to Aviation Central for the photos used as reference. https://www.facebook.com/100063781290839/posts/pfbid0rme2NYueAA766H1rMZ1YETcFMZe2AhfDfkgGwBUfiG3XGzSTGw3Be1u5wEziXdajl/
1. Extract the PTP file to any location on your PC (Normally 'Downloads' folder or 'Desktop" is easiest.
2. Run the PMDG Operations Center as Administrator.
3. Navigate to 'Aircraft and Liveries' Tab, then select 'Livery Utilities" from the drop down menu.
4. Select the simulator you are using (Microsoft Flight SImulator for this livery).
5. Select the 'PMDG 737-800' under 'Installed Products', then slect the 'PMDG 737-800' under 'Variants/Models'.
6. Click 'Install from PTP'. Navigate to the PTP file you just extracted and select it, then click 'Open'.
Livery will be updated continuously as more detailed photos become available, so be sure to subscribe to the file.
If you have any trouble with the OC installation process, please go to the PMDG forums (https://forum.pmdg.com/).
Thank you to the team at PMDG for the brilliant aircraft and the excellent paint kit with which these liveries were created.