Busch Gardens Williamsburg is a 422-acre amusement park located near Williamsburg, Virginia, about sixty miles northwest of Virginia Beach. The park was developed by Anheuser-Busch and is currently owned by SeaWorld Entertainment. It opened on May 16, 1975. In 2015, estimated attendance of 2.78 million made it the twentieth most-visited park in the US. [Wikipedia]
- Full recreation of Busch Gardens amusement park. The large rides and coasters (except for the Invadr wooden coaster) are fully hand-made by me using Blender, while most buildings are cleaned up and color corrected versions of existing Google photogrammetry models (some larger buildings are hand modeled with baked and hand-corrected textures).
- Quite a few handmade rail and walkway bridges
- Retouched tree placement throughout, and some terraforming to clean up various elevation mesh errors
- Custom night lighting for all coasters, including flashing warning beacons atop Mach Tower.
- Park-wide night lighting enhancements
- Added POI pin to World Map
- Updated texture mapping for many models to reduce package size and prevent texture bleeding
- Some minor model improvements and fixes
- Minor tweaks to vegetation and terraforming polygons.
- Recompiled package using the most recent SDK version, double-checked compatibility with Sim Update 5. (Compatibility also confirmed for Sim Update 7 for this version)
- Fixed an odd bug that might have affected you if you have both my Busch Gardens and Six Flags Over Texas sceneries.
Other Scenery By Me
(all available on flightsim.to)
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Over Texas
San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge night lighting enhancements
San Mateo Bridge
Richmond-San Rafael Bridge
- Download the ZIP file and extract the "whitearcades-bgwilliamsburg" folder to your Community folder:
For the Microsoft Store version: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_\LocalCache\Packages\Community
For the Steam version: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community