Flughafen Frankfurt Main also known as Rhein-Main-Flughafen is a major internationalairport located in Germany, Frankfurt. Features two passenger terminals custom modeled by one of FeelThere’s best artists, Adel. Frankfurt Airport is the busiest airport by passenger traffic in Germany as well as the 4thbusiest in Europe.
The southern side of the airport ground was home to the Rhein-Main Air Base also custommodeled which now gives home to passengers as a terminal. The airport has two large mainpassenger terminals. Terminal 1 is primarily used by Lufthansa and its affiliated partners.Everything else is terminal 2. Runways: FRA comes with 4 runways, of which 3 are arranged parallel.
- Detailed graphic design
- 3D modelled airport buildings
- Parallax texturing on terminal windows
- Detailed 3D modelled terminals with PBR texturing
Version 0.3.0 Updates
- Made apron lights smaller
- Removed apron lights too close to the taxiway
- Fixed terrain slope
- Fixed 'black trees' vegetation around airport