- You can explore and move around in the wonderful MSFS world in a fast and easy way.
- Start your flight from any location in the MSFS world with just a mouse click on a map.
- Find a location and start a flight, in the air at any altitude and heading or on the ground.
- Select a location on a map and add it as a user POI.
- Save user POIs at the location of an active MSFS flight situation.
Examples of POI setting possibilities:
- Your house, your school, your cabin, your airport etc.
- At any airport runway ready for takeoff or at an airport Gate/Ramp
- An Airport Traffic Pattern situation, like Final, Downwind, Base, Entry with altitude, distance(km/miles) and speed settings to any airport
- View and select any own POIs, MSFS 3D Cities, MSFS POIs, MSFS airports and MSFS saved flights in lists and maps.
- See your airplane moving on a map.
- Easy start of a flight over a POI or close to a POI location.
- Select a start flight location from 3D City, Cities, MSFS POIs or own POIs lists or a map.
- Set altitude, heading, speed and time to any Start flight or Start flight from map situations.
- Create approaches, landings, or traffic pattern situations at any airport.
- Start your flight from a field, shoreline, top of your house, start anywhere from a map location.
- Save flights and start flights with complete MSFS stored data.
- A total of 4 user POI lists are supported. You can add thousands of user POIs.