FLY 2 THE LARGEST AND THE BUSIEST AIRPORT IN SERBIA
Nikola Tesla Airport (Serbian: Аеродром Никола Тесла Београд / Aerodrom Nikola Tesla Beograd) or Belgrade Airport (Serbian: Аеродром Београд / Aerodrom Beograd) (IATA: BEG, ICAO: LYBE) is an international airport serving Belgrade, Serbia. Situated 18 km (11 mi) west of downtown Belgrade near the suburb of Surčin, surrounded by fertile lowlands. It is operated by French conglomerate Vinci Airports and it is named after Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla (1856–1943).
- Custom VDGS
- Accurate simulation of the nearest Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport to the present
- Hand-made ground textures (Runways, aprons, paths, roads).
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting.
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings.
- Official GSX Profile included.
- Good optimization of FPS
- GSX and VDGS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18i-RExNpw60E2RhXcFfc4wjgs1ZaXr5x/view?usp=sharing