San Sebastian airport is located near Hondarribia, a small town on the surroundings of San Sebastián, near the Bidasoa river and the France – Spain border. Donostia-San Sebastián airport has only one runway with three exit runs and a capacity of twelve movements per hour.
Its facilities hold a pilot school and a company offering tourist flights, advertising and aerial photography. British Airways, Vueling, Binter, Iberia and Volotea opperate flights in the airport, they serve domestic flights, especially to Madrid and international flights to London.
Features of the product:
- Detailed depiction of San Sebastián Airport in Spain.
- Handcrafted models.
- Simplified mesh.
- Compatible with GSX.
- 4K and PBR textures in most of the models.
- 4K and PBR in ground textures and taxilines
- Enhanced orthophoto imagery.
- Dynamic night lightning.
- Hand placed vegetation.
- Optimized performance that works in most of computers.
Included a "Readme!.pdf".