Roman Design CYYJ scenery features a beautiful terminal with interior modelling, as well as open hangars with interior modelling and parking spots, suitable for both airliner and GA operations. Runways are sloped true to life and have custom pavement and hand-painted Canadian striped markings. All models are meticulously hand-crafted based on exclusive internal sources. Custom PBR materials and detailed modelling are used throughout the area. Several static aircraft are included, and plenty of real-life and dynamically populated parking sports are there for you. The scenery includes a functional Victoria Airport Water Aerodrome seaplane terminal.
Meticulous 3D modelling and innovative features let you start your flight not only at a beautifully detailed International terminal with interior modelling, but also in any of the 6 open hangars in business aviation, GA and military areas. Victoria Flying Club was lovingly modelled fo GA fans. Many immersion-enhancing buildings and features in the area were recreated – such as the BC Aviation Museum, highway signs and advertising billboards, streetlights and much more.
Over 50 buildings were handcrafted, along with a multitude of objects and highly accurate ground markings and night lighting, to create a hyper-realistic experience for serious Flight Simulator enthusiasts. Hundreds of objects were placed throughout the airport for a realistic busy airport feel.
- Custom high-resolution PBR materials
- Over 50 hand-crafted airport buildings meticulously modelled for full immersion
- Terminal building with interior modelling, tinted windows, and passengers throughout the terminal
- ATC Tower with interior modelling
- 6 Open hangars with interior modelling and starting spots. Interior hangar starts are designated the first numbers of the respective parking area: E Parking 1,2; SE Parking 1,2,3; SW Parking 1
- Victoria Flying Club – detailed interior modelling, static aircraft and multiple starts. Accurate apron markings and detailed area modelling
- Handcrafted Runways with custom authentic striped markings, detailed textures and true-to-life (and charts) lighting – they now look like a Canadian runway should look
- Custom Jetways with illumination, glowing gate signs, airport signs, stairs, and a driver behind a transparent glass
- Custom taxiways with filly authentic custom ground markings true to life and charts
- Custom taxiway night lighting
- Custom taxiway signs and markings – taxi in confidence
- Custom aprons with authentic hand-made ground markings and wear and tear
- Custom runway approach lighting true to life and charts
- Parallax windows on all buildings with reflective glass and night lighting, based on custom 3D room interior renderings
- Multiple signs with emulated fluorescent night backlighting, 3D modelled letter-shaped signs, and other custom signage throughout the airport
- Custom night lighting throughout the airport and area, including hangar exterior and interior lights
- Hundreds of objects placed throughout the scenery to create an immersive experience
- Animated flags that respond to wind direction
- Two flashing beacons with their buildings are placed on top of surrounding hills as shown on the charts for visual navigation
- Fixed numerous MSFS elevation bugs (elevated lakes) around the airport area