Toledo is a Brazilian municipality located in the western region of Paraná. With its fertile and flat soil, it has become one of the largest grain producers in the state. It concentrates companies in the agricultural sector, which is why it is considered the "Agribusiness Capital of Paraná." The road distance to Curitiba, the state's administrative capital, is 540 km, and from Brasília, the federal capital, 1,432 km.
The track is approximately 1670x30m.
- Detailed HD soil textures.
- HD airport buildings and detailed objects.
- Accurate track and apron.
- PBR textures.
- High level of airport details.
- Main buildings of the city modeled in 3D.
- Detailed lighting.
Come and discover another scenario from GPereira Scenery!
Thank you so much for helping this project and a great flight!