Umuarama is a Brazilian municipality in the state of Paraná. Known as the "Capital of Friendship", the city is one of the main cities in Paraná and the center of the Entre Rios region, a region with an estimated population of approximately 410 thousand inhabitants. Located in the northwest of the state, at a distance of 580 km from the capital (Curitiba) and 115 km from Paraguay, it is 430 meters above sea level, between latitude 23º 47 '55 "South and longitude 53º 18 '48" West.
The airport has a 1430M runway.
- Detailed HD ground textures
- Detailed HD airport buildings and objects
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- PBR textures
- High level of airport detail
- City modeled with details
Come and meet the capital of friendship, you will love it!
Thank you very much and a great flight!