NOTE : Last FS.TO Website update broke a lot of features that were used on this page (variant uploads, sticky notes with precious information, FAQs with recurrent problems, ability to thank you for your kind messages).
I may miss your messages too as notifications don't point back to them and it's sometimes impossible to find where they were posted. Use private messages if you want replies.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk Bush kit
A powerfull member of the short take-off and landing capable Skyhawk family built on a Lycoming 210HP STC :
This is a plane patch over Asobo's Skyhawk and adds a new plane to your hangar (located at the begining : letter C... like Cessna)
This mod respects the Game Content Usage Rules from Microsoft.
Cockpit settings :
You will find two variants to download :
- baglu-c172-bush-g1000.zip : to be used with any version of MSFS2020
- baglu-c172-bush-classic.zip : only if you have the Classic 172 from premium version
Note with the classic model : some features may not work (the xml files from the original plane are encrypted).
Current known issues :
- fuel selector locked on left side (if you have the bug on the Asobo classic 172 you wil have it here too)
3D model modifications of the original Asobo Skyhawk plane included :
- large and stable bush wheels
- Sportsman STOL Camber Cuffs on the wings
- Increased flaps angle
Flight model modifications included :
- more power from a STC 210HP 4 cylinders engine
- 4 position flaps (0°, 10°, 20° and down to 40°)
- enhanced brakes
Liveries included :
All dirty liveries have been made by ANN0V
Notes to livery makers :
- Registration numbers are split in two in panel.cfg : you will be able to set different colors for the wing and the side reg.
- Common parts of the plane have the exact same name as the C172 AS1000 model
- New parts have there textures in bush_172_* files (wheels, landing gear...)
- Stickers are baked in the model, if you want to replace with yours, edit the file : BUSH172_STICKERS_ALBD.PNG You can also remove the stickers with a transparent texture file.
- The front of the wings are the sportsman camber cuff, defined in BUSH172_SPORTSMAN_* files.
Also, don't miss the blender multi template pack from AIRPAC1
Flight model :
About this work:
3D model has been made with blender from the export of Skyhawk G1000 Asobo's original model.
All the external textures and animations had to be redone and match the original definitions.
Bush wheels and legs come from the Asobo c152 model.
A huge thanks to Newktv's developpement series that helped a LOT.
Many thanks to EzRyder who figured it out how to use the classic cockpit MikeFear303 for the classic cockpit xml & systems trick !