Flightsim.to

    Store UX

    Feedback & Suggestions
    store
    enhancement
    ui
    ux
    0 replies20 views
    AB
    abaza738
    OP
    Aug 24, 2026, 06:48 PM
    30d ago

    Hello,

    I would like to suggest some small design changes to enhance the usability of the store.

    Currently, the store pages has cards with a bunch of info on it. I would consider price the most important piece of information, of course after the name of the product itself. I would also put the simulator compatibility after price. Having said that, when scrolling through a page like the "On Sale" page, it's extremely hard to see any prices; that is what I look at anyway. The title font is too small, and the image takes most of the space, which looks beautiful in a way, but in my humble opinion hinders the experience when I'm looking to see some details about each product.

    In addition to that, there is not way to sort the cards based on price for example, or sale, or name. It is a single grid grouped by the developer of the addons. This is more of a design decision you guys make based on many things, I understand. It would be nice to be able to sort cards is all I'm saying.

    Thank you for listening to our feedback, and thank you dev team for your continued efforts in making this beautiful website :D

    Log in to join the discussion.