Flightsim.to

    Clarification on In-App Purchase Policy - [OFP / Weather and ATC Coverage to Printer]

    Help & Support
    0 replies3 views
    OZ
    Oznerol_95
    OP
    Sep 6, 2026, 10:12 AM
    1d ago

    Hi, I recently uploaded OFP / Weather and ATC Coverage to Printer to Flightsim.to and it was approved.

    I'm writing to clarify the policy regarding in-app purchases, as I've found some ambiguity in your guidelines.

    On your upload guidelines page, there's a brief mention under "Donationware & Paid Content" stating that uploads must be free with no paywalls.

    However, when I reviewed the complete "All Rules" section, this specific restriction about in-app purchases wasn't explicitly detailed. I also noticed that these rules appear to be last updated in 2021, which may not reflect your current policies.

    Despite this ambiguity, my addon was approved and is now live.

    It includes a premium unlock feature that users can purchase in-app.

    I'm reaching out because:

    1. I am a private individual (not a registered business), so I cannot apply for a vendor account on the Flightsim.to Store

    2. I would like to understand if my current upload complies with your policies

    3. I want to ensure the addon can remain online without risk of removal I want to be transparent: if I had any unclear intentions, I would not be writing this email.

    The fact that I'm asking for clarification demonstrates my commitment to following your guidelines properly.

    Could you clarify whether in-app purchases are permitted for private users uploading freeware, or if I need to modify the addon to remove this feature?

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Best regards, Lorenzo

    Log in to join the discussion.