Flightsim.to

    Few Beta Testers Needed 🙏🏻

    General Discussion
    MSFS 2024
    Help
    2 replies23 views
    IN
    incorextc
    OP
    Sep 9, 2026, 07:14 PM
    2d ago

    Hi All,

    I have been working on a flight log utility that does a few cool things. I now need a handful of people to give it a try for me... Completely free of course.

    Reply on here or DM me and I'll send you a log in :)

    Thanks in advance

    Travis

    (Not sure of the rules on here, but guess posting a link is not allowed! :D )

    IN
    incorextc
    OP
    Sep 9, 2026, 07:19 PM
    2d ago
    Sorry should ave said - specifically those with Fenix A320 Family, Inibuilds A350 family, and iFly 737Max Thanks in advance :) Travis
    IN
    incorextc
    OP
    Sep 10, 2026, 08:16 PM
    1d ago
    OK that did get much interest then LOL Not sure ifs I can post websites on here, but might help get some interest up - it is visible at www.sim-guardian.com Hopefully this might get some interest in doing bit of early access testing 🤞🏻

    Log in to join the discussion.